- I had a birthday...yeah that happens every February. It was lovely. I received some lovely presents, one of which are the most beautiful hand knit socks from my best bud over in the UK.
- Spring has sprung here in Vancouver. It's pretty sweet. You know it's spring when all the cherry blossoms come out (and there are LOTS).
- Lots of my lady friends have had babies! So many little baby boys around, it's the best.
- Working on a very exciting project over at the Silk Weaving Studio, which we will be announcing very soon.
- Started my pieces for the Collections exhibition that is happening in June, in which I am collaborating with this lovely lady. I've been such a big fan of her work for a long time now and am so excited to see our pieces together. More details on the show to come.
And...well...I am making something else. Probably the most difficult thing I've ever made...a baby. Yes, I am expecting, due this summer. We are so excited. After feeling very sick for the first while, I'm happy to report that I'm feeling good these days.
So there you go, you're up to date. I will do my best to update this space a little more often.